University of Calicut, Malappuram has invited applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) in Computer Science programme in University Department/ Centres/ affiliated colleges. Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015-16.
- M. Sc Computer Science: The candidate should have minimum 55% of marks or equivalent grade in B.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Chemistry) or BCA or B.Tech/BE (Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication).
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- The entrance examination fee of Rs 300 (Rs100 for SC/ST) shall be remitted to Calicut University Funds by SBT online/SBT E-Chalan/friends/Akshaya E-Chalan
- The candidates should send a print out of the application and the e-chalan receipt (SC/ST candidates shall also attach a copy of the community certificate along with the application) to the Head, Department of Computer Science, Calicut University Campus, P.O Calicut University-673635.
- Candidates will be selected based on the common entrance examination conducted by the university
- Those who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Last date for submission of online application form: June 15, 2015.
- For more information courses, click here