Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, invites applications for admission to M.D in Pharmacology course, commencing in 2014.
The total duration of the MD course in three years. No stipend would be given during the course period.
Candidates should have passed MBBS degree from any of the medical colleges recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates are therefore advised to verify whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the University regulations, before applying for the course.
- Candidates selected should pay the fee prescribed thereof before admission.
The following certified copies of the documents should be attached along with the applications:
- Statement of marks of the final MBBS examination.
- Statement of marks for the diploma examination, if any .
- Service candidates indicating the details of service put in by them in the respective institutions.
- Two latest conduct certificates [in Original], evidence if any of the certificate of merit obtained by the candidate in any subject.
- Revaccination and physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner, not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
- Original certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. The selection of candidates will be considered only when all the certificates are in order. They are requested to note down the details of the certificates which they have submitted to the institute. If they fail to do so, the certificates will not be returned to them until they are no longer required by the institute.
The admissions shall be made based on the Qualifying Examination marks and marks scored in the entrance test / viva-voce as may be conducted by the respective department .
How to apply:
Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of University of Madras.
Last date for the submission of application form is 28th April 2014.