University of Kalyani, West Bengal, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course, commencing in 2014.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- Fresh candidates must have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree /or in the Master's Degree in the particular school subject. For ‘Master's Degree', courses of two years duration will be considered for scoring.
- For fresh candidates with Honours (in Bachelor degree) in the school subject, only the marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered. In case of general graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects will be considered.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation of qualifying marks in favour of the reserved category shall be as per Government rules.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Kalyani.
- Candidates have to download the bank challan from University of Kalyani website to pay the application fee.
- Application fee of Rs 300/- for general candidates and Rs 150/- for SC/ST candidates, is to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India using bank challan.
Last date for the receipt of application form is 21st April 2014.
University of Kalyani,
P.O. - Kalyani, Nadia Dist,
West Bengal - 741235.
Tel: 033 - 25822505.