Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, offers PG Diploma programmes admissions in Distance mode, commencing in the session 2014.
The PG Diploma programmes are offered in:
- Project Management
- Library Automation & Networking
- Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights
- Business Management
- Communicative English
- Criminal Justice & Forensic Science
- Human Rights
- Translation Studies in Hindi
- Chemical Analysis & Quality Management
- Medicinal Botany
- Technology Management in Agriculture
- Telecom Technology & Management
- Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised University,
- Candidates having two years of work experience, is most preferable.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of University of Hyderabad.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 300/- drawn in favor of "The Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad," should be payable at Hyderabad.
Last date for submission of application form is 31 January 2014.
Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning,
University of Hyderabad,
City Campus, Golden Threshold Building,
Nampally Station Road, Abids,
Hyderabad - 500001.
Tel : 24600264 / 265.