Department of Zoology, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Zoology course commencing in 2014.
Candidates would be placed under the Faculties of Zoology, CU and affiliated research supervisors for the pursuance of their Ph.D. degree.
Candidates will also be selected based on Research Eligibility Test (RET), NET/ GATE scores.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline from any of the UGC recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Candidates are requested to download the Ph.D. admission test application form from the University website.
- The filled in form should be submitted to the Head of the Department (Zoology), 35, B. C. Road, Kolkata - 700019.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 14th February 2014.
- Admission test will be held on 25th Feb 2014.
- Date of Interview on 03rd March 2014.
Candidates with valid NET / GATE / M.Phil or equivalent qualifications are not required to appear at the admission test but would need to qualify in the interview. Reservation will be followed as per rule.
Department of Zoology,
University of Calcutta,
35, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata - 700019.