University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes, commencing from 2015.
MBA programmes are offered in:
- MBA in General
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Biotechnology
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised universities.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT scores, group discussion and personal interview, conducted by the university.
Also apply for: NIT Suratkal offers MBA admission
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register online.
- Candidates have to note down the login id and password.
- Candidates have to download the SBI slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
- Candidates have to login to the website and upload scanned copy of bankslip, photograph, signature, fill other important information.
- Complete all the fields mentioned in the online application form.
- Take the print out of the application form and submit along with required documents to the address mentioned in the application form.
- Last date for the submission of the bank challan on January 27, 2015.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch on January 28, 2015.
- Last date for submission of application form on February 18, 2015.