University Business School, invites applications for its MBA programme 2014. Students can apply online by visiting the official website on University Business School.
How to apply :
- Carefully read the UBS Handbook of Information.
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch.
- Login and upload scanned copy of bankslip, photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.)
- Take print out of the application form and submit/ send it along with the required documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognised by the Syndicate equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
A pass in the final exam conducted by the Institute of Charted Accountants of India or England, or Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India or England, or Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more, after the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/ training or professional experience.
Candidate must have appeared in CAT-2013, followed by appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Last date for submitting Bank Challan 17th February, 2014
- Last date to deposit fee 21st February, 2014
- Last date for submitting fee details 26th February, 2014
- Last Date of submitting the application form 7th March, 2014