TERI University has invited applications for admission into Ph.D in Research Themes. The courses offered are as follows:
Courses: PhD in Research Themes
- Natural Resources
- Human-Natural systems
- Policy & Governance
- Sustainability Management
- Plant Biotechnology
- Renewable Energy, etc.
About the institute:
- TERI University was set up in 1998 and was granted deemed-to-be-university status by the University Grants Commission in 1999.
- It is a unique institution offering master's and doctoral level programmes in various areas related to Sustainable Development.
- The University has partnered with several leading international universities, that has created a platform for an exchange of ideas, knowledge and research for both the faculty and students.
- 12, 000 per semester
(a) M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil in a relevant field or equivalent
(b) Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent. Candidates who posses a B.Tech degree in the relevant field or equivalent are required to have a minimum CGPA of 7.5 or a 10 point scale or 70% marks
- Written test and personal interview
How to apply:
- Download application form from University website (www.teriuniversity.ac.in); apply online OR obtain form from campus.
- Last date to apply: May 30, 2015
The Registrar, TERI University, 10 Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070