The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIMB), Bangalore has invited applications for admissions into MBA programme in the following streams for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates in their final year can also apply.
- The selection procedure of candidates for admissions will be based on the following criteria:
- SNAP score, Group discussion, Personal interaction, Writing ability test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of SIMB.
- Click here to apply.
- Application fee of Rs 1,000 must be paid by the candidates through demand draft, credit card payment, credit/debit/cash cards.
- Last date for SNAP registration: November 24, 2015
- Last date to apply for SIMB registration: December 16, 2015
- Last date to make payment: December 18, 2015
- Date of SNAP: December 20, 2015
- SNAP results: January 11, 2016
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates for GE- PIWAT: January 21, 2016
- Commencement of GE- PIWAT (tentative dates): February 5 to February 12, 2016