Applications are invited by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University (SVU), Vadodara for medical programmes.
The admission are offered for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Nursing programmes for the session 2015.
- The candidate must be an Indian national
- Candidate should have passed 12 std/ equivalent exam with english as one of the subject and obtained a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology subjects
- Those students who are appeared in 12 science stream examination can also apply
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the official website
- While submitting the application candidate should produce all the necessary documents along with DD of Rs 600
- The DD should be paid in favor of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Vadodara as the cost of an application form
- The entrance test fee is Rs 1500
- The fee is payable by cash or demand draft, drawn in favour of "Sumandeep Vidyapeeth" of nationalized / schedule bank, payable at Piparia or Vadodara
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in their All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) conducted by the university
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form: May 16, 2015
- Last date of submission of application forms with late fee Rs.500: May 19, 2015
- Date of AICET: May 23, 2015
- For more information, www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in