to postgraduate medical degree and diploma courses, commencing in 2015.
The programmes are offered in:
M.D In Anaesthesia, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Health, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, PMR, Psyciatry, Radiology
M.S in: ENT, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics
Diploma in Clicnical Pathology, Otorhinolaryngology, Child Health, Obst & Gynaecology, Anaesthesiology, Medical Radio Diagnosis.
Candidates must have a MBBS degree from any of the medical colleges recognised by MCI.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the admission office by paying DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of "St. Johns Medical College", should be payable at Bangalore.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of St. Johns Medical College.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is February 06, 2015 by Mail.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is February 13, 2015 by Person.
- Entrance exam will be held on March 01, 2015.
St. John's National Academy of Health Sciences,
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore - 560034.
Tel: 080 - 22065105.