S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to 2 year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic session 2016-18.
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree or its equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognised university
- Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Fresh graduates and those with up to 5 years of work experience can apply
How to Apply ?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online from September 21, 2015
- Application fee Rs.1,200 can be paid through credit card or net banking
- For more information on application procedure, visit the official website
- Merit List is based on candidate's composite score, which takes into account the academic record, entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT), relevance of work experience (if any) and performance in the two rounds of group interviews
- The selection process assesses not only the intellectual readiness in terms of academics but also emotional readiness, work experience, extra-curricular activities and aptitude for and befitting the Institute's mission of value-based leadership
- Last date to apply online: September 21, 2015 to December 07, 2015
- For more information on college and courses, visit the college website