About the programme:
Over the last few years, SPJIMR has been pursuing unique pedagogical initiatives in the field of Management education. As a continuation to these innovations, SPJIMR has been successfully running a programme in International Management - PGCIM (Post-Graduate Certificate in International Management) for the last 4 years. The PGCIM was initially designed to match the MBA in International Management of ESB Business School of Reutlingen University, Germany. That is because ESB Business School of Reutlingen University and SPJIMR jointly founded the Centre for Indo-European Business Studies to promote Indo- European Business education. This initiative is recognised by the European commission and actually received initial funding from the European Union.
The PGCIM Programme turned out to be a huge success and more and more European Business Schools started accepting PGCIM credits for direct admission to second year of their MBA Programmes and the Indo-European Business Units gladly employs.
Benefits of PGCIM programme:
- PGCIM at SPJIMR, Mumbai - 6 to 8 months, covering General Management courses
- PGCIM Programme is a gateway for MBA / MSc ( International management Programmes with specialisations) in reputed European Business Schools
- International MBA from Top Business Schools in Europe
- Electives, Internships and Graduation in Europe
- Building global mindset for doing business with global impact
- International exposure and opportunity to plunge in diverse cultures
- Diverse industry insights
- Creating global managers to meet the international aspirations of the companies
- Opportunity for International MBA from top European Business Schools in Europe
- Bachelor's Degree with good Academic credentials
- The candidate should have a good GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT score
- A minimum of two years experience is required for admission into MBA
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon profile, experience and score in the entrance examination.
Selected candidates will be called for interviews and group discussions during the last week of March, 2014 at S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai. The final results of the interviews will be released within 15 days of interview process.
Last date to receive filled in applications: 9th March 2014
To apply and to know more click here