Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune has invited applications for admission to 2 years full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business, Agri-Business and Energy & Environment.
Admissions are offered for the academic year 2016.
MBA International Business Programme: Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% (for SC / ST Categories: 45%) aggregate marks at the graduate level from a statutory University.
Note (for all Categories) Students who are in the final year of their bachelor's degree education may also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
MBA-Agri Business Programme: Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of any statutory University in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture related discipline with minimum 50% (for SC / ST Categories: 45%) aggregate marks at graduate level.
MBA Energy & Environment Programme: Any Engineering graduate (BE / B. Tech.), B. Architecture, B.Sc. (Environmental Science) only with minimum 50% (for SC / ST Categories: 45%) aggregate marks at the graduate level from a statutory University are eligible.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, visit the university's website.
How to Apply ?
Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- SNAP Test-Each student desirous of admission to SIIB, Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- Selection process at SIIB, Pune-Each student desirous of admission to SIIB Pune must apply SIIB, Pune separately, using the link given at the website. Short-listed applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIIB, Pune
- Visit the official website to view the list of short listed candidates
- Last date to submit of application: 19, 2015
- GE-PI WAT result shortlist date: 20, 2016
- Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process: 05, 06, 07 February 2016 and 12, 13, 14 February 2016
For more information on college and courses, click the website