Shanti Business School, Ahmedabad invites application for its various programmes. The interested candidates can enroll themselves by applying for the following programmes:
• PGDM-Business Management (Total Intake-180)
• PGDM-Communication Management(Total Intake-60)
• PGDM for Working Executives(Total Intake-60)
• BBA- Undergraduate Program (Total Intake-240)
Eligibility Criteria for Full time PGDM & PGDM-C:
Admission is open to students who have passed their graduation or equivalent examinations with a minimum of 50% marks and students awaiting their final year results. If a candidate has appeared for any of the recognised Management Entrance Examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT . then proper weightage will be given to their overall scores. Candidates shall be given admission to the academic program, by the institute, subject to their clearing the qualifying examinations, individual presentations & personal interview.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM-Executive Program:
• Graduates from a recognised university, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
• Work experience of at least 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA-Undergraduate Program:
A candidate must have cleared 12th standard. Examination (H.S.C. 10 +2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured at least 50% marks in 12th std.
Three Years Diploma Course after S.S.C. i.e. 10th Standard of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Gujarat or its equivalent.
Admission Process for PGDM
How to apply?
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of Shanti Business School (http://www.shantibschool.edu.in).
• Candidates can fill up the application inquiry form from the website and our team will guide you for further communication.
For more details click here.