School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for distance courses, commencing in 2014.
The courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma
How to apply:
- Candidates who have passed qualifying exam from outside Kerala University shall produce eligibility certificate from the Registrar, University of Kerala.
- Prospectus is available in their website www.ideku.net, SDE office at Palayam, forms sales counter, Palayam campus and also from the District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala as well as from the Learners' Support Centres.
- Students are directed to apply online and send the acknowledgement with relevant documents to The Director, S D E, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN: 695034.
- DD has to be drawn from SBT in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala payable at SBT service branch Thiruvananthapuram or from the District Co-operative Bank branches payable at State Co-operative Bank Head office Branch at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Students outside Kerala shall submit dd from SBI branches payable at SBI Main Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Overseas students may submit dd from any scheduled bank.
- Fee can be remitted at the cash counters at Kariavattom and Palayam campuses and at the Janasevana Kendram. Those who pay fee by dd have to pay Rs. 10/- additional as service charges.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 31.
MBA entrance examination at various centres in Kerala will be held on Sept 14.