Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), School of Management (SOM), Bhubaneshwar has announced admissions for MBA programme for the batch 2014-16. The academic calendar for the two-year MBA batch of 2014-16 commences from the first week of July, 2014 and will end by April, 2016.
Candidates can apply through a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT score.
Unique programme features:
- Exposure to high-demand technologies such as ERP, SOA, PLM - supported by Dassault Systemes & SAP for better placement prospects
- Greater emphasis on Student Mentoring by faculty members so that a student's all-round development can be taken care of.
- High Teacher - Student ratio of 1:10.
- Single-window access to several electronic resources, viz., EBSCO, Emerald, Proquest, CMIE - PROWESS, EIS, INDIA STAT & IAS.
- Assessment Centre based evaluation & competency development.
This year, KSOM has instituted a scholarship programme to promote meritorious students. The scholarship amounts to 50% waiver of the tuition fees for the following categories of eligible students:
- Top-25 students of KIITEE Management Entrance Examination
- Candidates with 90 Percentile and above score in CAT/XAT
- Candidates with 95 Percentile and above score in MAT
Last Date of Receiving Application Forms for candidates with December MAT/CAT/XAT score is 15th February, 2014.
Click here for further details and to apply