Sambalpur University, Sambalpur has invited applications for admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) programmes.
Admissions are offered in Anthropology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, English, Environmental Science, History, Life Science, Library and Information Science, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology and Statistics for the commencing session 2016.
- Candidate should have completed master's degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% or should have secured an Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) equivalent to 50% of marks by conversion.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year examination and waiting for results are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the prospectus from the official website
- Application fee Rs 500 should be deposited online using State Bank collect facility. Fees can be deposited using debit card, credit card, net banking facility of any bank.
- Candidates can also visit any SBI branch to deposit by cash or cheque drawn on any SBI branch.
- After filling applications online candidates must take a print out of the application form and send it to the following addresss: Head of the Department, Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar-768019, Sambalpur (Odisha) along with the relevant documents.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test to be held in the respective P.G departments.
- Last date to submit applications online: November 16, 2015(upto 5:00PM).
- Last date to receive hardcopy of application : November 23, 2015(upto 4:00PM).
- Date of downloading admit card: November 26, 2015.
- Date of entrance exam: December 02, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university's website