S P Jain School of Global Management has invited applications for admissions into full-time Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA) programme for the academic session January 2017. The GMBA programme is being offered by the across S P Jain School of Global Management campuses in Mumbai, Singapore, Sydney and Dubai.
Candidates interested to pursue GMBA from S P Jain School of Global Management can read here details on eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure and important dates.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a recognised institute.
- Candidates should have secured at least 3 years of full-time experience in relevant field.
- Candidate should have any of the English language proficiency score: IELTS minimum score of 6.5/ TOEFL IBT minimum score of 70/ Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to pay non-refundable evaluation fee of USD 50.
- Candidates will be selected based on their score in either GMAT, CAT or SPJAT
- Shortlisted candidates are required to visit the selection centres on campus for further writing essays, analysing case studies and interview.
- Last date of apply online for GMBA programme: November 14, 2016
About S P Jain School of Global Management
S P Jain is a world-class business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney. Their education ethos is strongly influenced by their mission of crafting global business leaders for the 21st-century workplace. They take pride in providing a learning experience that is modern, relevant and truly global. For further information, visit www.spjain.org