University of Rajasthan, Jaipur invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Law (LL.B) programme offered at the University Law College and University Law College Center-II.
Admissions is offered for the academic session 2015-16.
- For information on eligibility criteria, visit the university's official website
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online
- Application fee of Rs 1010 (exam fee Rs. 1000 + service charge Rs 10) is to be deposited at E-Mitra Kiosk/C.S.C. Centre/ online through E-mitra portal
- The hardcopy of the application forms can be submitted by at the university office/registered post/seed post.
- Applications can be sent to the following address: Convener, ULET, University Department of Mathematics, Vigyan Bhawan, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302004
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the University Law Entrance Test (ULET-2015), conducted by the university
- Last date for submission of online application form: June 08, 2015
- Date of ULET: June 13, 2015
- Declaration of written test result: June 19, 2015