Presidency University, Kolkata, West Bengal, invites applications for admissions to the First Semester M.A./M.Sc. for the session 2014-2015
- The applicants who received the B.A. (Hons)/ B.Sc. (Hons) degree, with the requisite marks from any recognised University will be eligible to appear in the admission test for admission to the two year postgraduate programme.
- The students of Presidency University and the students belonging to the SC/ST/OBCA/OBCB categories having B.A. (Hons)/B.Sc. (Hons) Degree are eligible to apply.
- The candidates, who have appeared or are appearing in the final B.A./B.Sc. Examination may apply based on the marks obtained up to the last part of examination. They must submit their final mark-sheet at the time of admission (if selected) and must fulfill the minimum condition of eligibility, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
How to apply:
- To apply online, visit the university's website, www.presidencyadmission.net
- Application of Rs.150 is payable, online payment facility will be available for those having account in Axis Bank.
- Online submission of application forms: 9th to 20th June 2014
- Receiving application fee: 13th to 21st June 2014 (excepting Sunday and bank holidays)
- Publication of Provisional Merit lists of Applicants from Presidency University: 30th June 2014
- Admission tests to be held on: 1st and 2nd July 2014
- Publication of Merit Lists: 14th July 2014
- Counselling and Admission: 17th to 19th July, 2014
For more details contact:
86/1, College Street, Kolkata - 700 073
Contact Us: (033) 2241 1960, (033) 2241 2738