The Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmednagar, invites applications for admission undergraduate medical courses through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET 2014), for the academic year 2014-15.
The medical courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidates must have born on or after 31st December 1997.
- Examination paper contains 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs). 50 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences.
Entrance test fee:
- Rs 1,500/- for application form in the form of DD.
- Rs 1,700/- for downloaded application form.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of "Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni", payable at Loni.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 01st April 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of application form with late fees is 07th April 2014.
- PIMS-AICET-UG 2014 entrance exam will be held on 26th April 2014.
The Competent Authority,
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences,
At / post: Loni (BK) - 413736, Tal: Rahata,
Dist: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra,
Ph: 02422 - 271305.