Applications are invited by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Ahmedabad for admission to 4½ years & 1 year internship Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and 4 years & 1 year internship Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes in its constituent colleges for the academic session 2015.
Candidates must have passed the any of the following examinations:
- The higher/senior secondary examination or the Indian school certificate examination which is equivalent to (10+2) higher/senior secondary examination.
- The intermediate/pre-degree examination in Science of an Indian university/board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-Technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as compulsory subject.
- The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & English after passing either the higher secondary examination or pre university or an equivalent examination.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply to the programmes by any of the following options:
- Candidates can download the applications from the university's website. OR
- The prospectus can be purchased from university admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of Rs. 500/- (for by post add Rs.200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
- The fee for entrance test is Rs. 1500/-, for downloaded application form, the entrance test fee is Rs.1700/-.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the PIMS-All India Common Entrance Test-UG (PIMS-AICET-UG) conducted by the institute.
- Last date for submission of application form: April 01, 2015
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-: April 07, 2015
- Dispatch of hall tickets: March 01, 2015 to April 09, 2015
- Date of PIMS-AICET-UG: May 02, 2015
- Announcement of Results: June 04, 2015
For further information, visit www.pravara.com