Calcutta University, invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Russian Language, commencing in 2014.
Candidates who have a master's degree in Russian or any other qualification considered equivalent thereto.
The eligible candidates will have to take research eligibility test. The test will be held at Department of Languages, Ashutosh Building, 2nd Floor, Calcutta University.
Candidates who have passed M.Phil / NET in Russian or equivalent examination are exempted from the written examination, but they need to appear for viva-voce.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- The filled application forms should be submitted at the office of the Department of Languages after payment of Rs 100/- in cash at cash counter.
- Last date for submission of application form is July 23.
- Research eligibility test on July 28.
- Viva-voce will be held on Aug 12.