Delhi University invites applications for its Ph.D, M.Phil and MA in Russian programme for the academic year 2014. These programmes are run by the Department of Slavonic and Finno-Ugrian Studies of Delhi University. Students can apply online by visiting the official website of DU.
Ph.D in Russian:
- Candidates should have a passed master degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the UGC recognised universities.
How to apply:
- Applications should be submitted to the head of Department. After proper scrutiny of the requisite qualifications etc., the head of the Department, in consultation with the members of the department of research committee, may recommend the application and the name of the supervisor who will guide the applicant in the research work. On such recommendation, the Board of Research Studies (Humanities) may, if it deem fit, approve the application.
The minimum eligibility conditions for admission to the M.Phil (Russian) course in the department shall be as follows: good academic record with a first or high second class (equivalent Grade) master's degree or an equivalent degree of foreign university of Russia.
• Graduation in Russian language and literature
• Graduation in any other subject plus advanced diploma course in Russian/Intensive (Full time) advanced diploma course in Russian of the university of Delhi or an equivalent course thereto.
The students will be required to have 66% of the total number of lectures and seminars held in each course.
- Date of entrance test: 8th July, 2014
- Date of interview: 10th July, 2014
For more details, click here.