Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for admissions to various postgraduate medical programme at the institute for the academic session 2016.
The PG Medical programmes offered are as follows:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD),
- Master of Surgery (MS),
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS),
- Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT),
- M.Sc Nursing,
- Master in Health Administration (MHA),
- Master of Public Health (MPH),
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Interested candidates can read in this article details on eligibility, application procedure and more.
For MD/MS Programme:
- Candidates should have a degree in MBBS with a minimum of 50% marks from a MCI recognised medical institue.
For MDA programme:
- Candidates must have a degree in BDS from a recognised university by Dental Council of India.
- Also, the candidates must have completed or due to complete compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30 December for January session and 30th June for July session.
For MHA programme:
- Candidates must have completed MBBS or equivalnet from a MCI recognised institute.
- Candidates must have 3 years experience of practising medicine after passing MBBS exam.
Fpr MPH programme:
- Candidates must have completed their MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc/BE/MA/M.Sc examination or its equivalent qualification from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For M.Sc nursing programme:
- Candidates must have a B.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic from a recognised institutions by the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks in aggregate.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for general and OBC categories and rs 800 for SC/ST category candidates.
- Candidates will be selected for admissions based on their performance in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
- Last to register: April 16, 2016