The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Medical courses, commencing in July 2014.
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the enrolment of Ph.D programme in the following departments for the academic session starting from July 2014.
The courses are offered in:
Biochemistry, Dermatology, ENT, Experimental Medicine & Biotechnology, Forensic Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Hepatology, Histopathology, Immunopathology, Medical Microbiology, Nephrology, Nuclear Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, Pediatrics Surgery, Parasitology, Pharmacology, Radio-diagnosis, School of Public Health, Urology, Virology.
- Candidates must have a MBBS / Bachelor's degree in Medical with 55% of marks from any recognised Medical colleges by MCI.
- Candidates who have obtained MD/MS degree in relevant subject from Medical colleges recognised by MCI are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Application from can be downloaded from the website of PGIMER.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the bank challan form, and deposit the requires fee in any branch of SBI.
- The challan form is required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No 32211613319.
- If the candidates have SBI account, can also pay fee through i-collect service of SBI and i-colleges account no: 32222954695.
- The filled application form should be sent by speed post / registered post to Registrar PGI, Chandigarh.
- For SC/ST category: Rs 800/-.
- For all other categories: Rs 1,000/-.
- Last date for online registration form is 28th May 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 30th May 2013.
- Entrance exam will be held on 02nd July 2014.
PGIMER, Sector - 12,
Chandigarh - 160012.
Tel: 0172 - 2755561.