Applications are invited by Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh for admission to under graduate programmes for the academic session 2015.
The programmes are offered in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honors, Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
- Candidates who have passed/ appeared (up to the academic session 2014-2015) in the 10+2 examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent examination conducted by a recognized board/ university/ council shall be eligible to apply.
How To Apply?
- Candidates have to visit the official website and register online.
- Candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs 1760 as exam fee while those belonging to SC/ST have to pay Rs 880.
- For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the university's website
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Panjab University common entrance test (PU-CET) conducted by the university
- Last date to generate bank challan: April 28, 2015
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of state bank of India using website generated challan: April 30, 2015
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information: May 02, 2015
- No correction will be entertained/ made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after: May 03, 2015
- Register number will be available on: May 11, 2015
- Date of PU-CET: May 23, 2015
- Tentative date for result declartion: June 03, 2015 to June 05, 2015
- For more information www.puchd.ac.in