Osmania University offers applications for admissions into various postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2015.
The programmes offered are as follows:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master in Communication & Journalism (MCJ)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.LISc.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.LISc.)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Masters in Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
- P. G. Diploma and five year integrated programmes
For Faculty of Science
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc, B.A, or its equivalent examination with not less than 40% marks in the aggregate of part-II (for SC/ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient) and studied the subject(s) mentioned as optional(s) at the bachelor's degree level.
- Candidates should have B.Com with 40% marks in Part-II.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online.
- Registration fee for a single subject is Rs.400/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.200/- for all categories. The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (credit/debit cards) / net banking.
- Selection of candidates is based on their performance in the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of online applications:
- Without late fee: May 13, 2015
- With a late fee of Rs 300/-: May 22, 2015
- Date of OUCET: June 03, 2015
For further information, visit Osmania University.