Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi, has decided to conduct online counselling for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course, for January 2014 session.
As mentioned in the prospectus, the counselling process will be put on the website for information.
For admissions, candidates have to register for participating in the online counselling.
Please note that all future correspondences will be through online correspondence only. No postal correspondence will be sent.
Therefore, the email ID that you provide should be correctly mentioned and the information needs to be verified by you periodically.
Please note that after you submit the registration form, a password will be generated which will be received by you in your e-mail. You have to use this password to fill up the option form for mentioning the choice of your programme study center for admission.
In case of any problem, please email to Prof. Pity koul, email@example.com.
- Online registration starts from: 9th Dec 2013.
- Filling of option form for allotment of programme study centre from 16 Dec 2013 to 16 Jan 2014.
- Provisional allotment of programme study centre on 20 Jan 2014.
- First counselling at selected regional centres for verification of original document and final allotment of PSC on 4th Feb 2014.
- Second counselling will begin from 25 Feb 2014.