NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) Global Access - School for Continuing Education, Mumbai, announces the commencement of various diploma programmes (approved by Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC) for January 2014 batch.
- Programmes approved by the Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC
- Well designed Self Instructional Study Material
- Support through Personal Contact Programs (Face to Face and Virtual)
- Access to Learning Management System
- Audio CDs (Summarized course presentation)
- Modern Learning Resource Centre
- Continuous Evaluation of learner's performance
- Opportunity of handling projects
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- (Or) H.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- (Or) S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE and 2 years of work experience
Diploma Programmes Offered (1 Year Duration):
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Diploma in International Trade Management
- Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Services Management
- Diploma in Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Last date for registration is 28th February, 2014.
- Last date of submission of documents is 4th March 2014.
- Closure of Admission is 5th March 2014.
- Orientation Programme (Mumbai Campus) is 9th February 2014.
- Orientation Programme (online) is 11th March 2014.
Registration fee- Rs. 1500/-
To register and to find further details click here