Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai, declares 2nd year promotional /lateral admissions to NMIMS Global Access - School for Continuing Engineering (NGA-SCE), for January 2014 (Academic year 2013-2014).
- PG Diploma programme registration should have completed one year and have the validity of their programme.
- Diploma from NMIMS & Bachelors Degree/equivalent degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% marks or Bachelors Degree/equivalent degree from any recognised university with 2 years work experience.
- Candidates appearing or awaiting for diploma result are not eligible to apply .
- Candidate is eligible to apply directly for lateral admission to the 2nd year of PG .
- Diploma Programme in the respective area of specialisation only.
How to apply?
Candidate is required to download the form, fill up the details and forward Demand Draft drawn in favour of "SVKM's NMIMS payable at Mumbai" along with the documents mentioned to:
V.L Mehta Road,
Vile Parle, Mumbai: 400056
At the respective Study Centre/Facilitation Centre.
List of Documents:
- Application form duly filled.
- Application form duly filled .
- Diploma from NMIMS Marksheet & Certificate ( attested Photo copy ) .
- Degree Marksheet & Certificate ( attested Photo copy ) .
- 2 years work experience certificate (if less than 50% in Graduation).
- AIU Certificate ( for foreign University) ( attested Photo copy ) .
- 2 Stamp Size photographs.
Note: "Application for 2nd year admission January 2014" must be mentioned on the envelope .
- Last date for Registration: 10th March, 2014.
- Commencement of the Programme and closure of admission: 10th March, 2014.
- Till the date of commencement of the Programme, Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges.
- No refund of fees will be made after 10th March, 2014.
For further details and to apply click here