National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore, invites applications for admission to Distance courses commencing in 2014-15.
The programmes are offered in:
1. Two-year Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) Programme
2. One-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Candidates must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any of the recognised universities.
How to apply:
For application to any of the above, kindly write to the Coordinator, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560242 (Old Pin 560072), along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,500/- drawn in favour of Registrar, NLSIU, payable at Bangalore.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th July 2014.
- Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs 500/- is 30th Sept 2014.
Distance Education Department,
National Law School of India University ,
Nagarbhavi, Bangalore - 560242.
Tel: 080 - 23160532.