National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli invites applications for admissions to M.Sc programmes in Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university with a relevant subject in their academics.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply here.
- A demand draft for Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) drawn from any nationalized bank (preferably State Bank of India) not earlier than 15th April 2015 in favour of "The Director, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620 015" payable at Tiruchirappalli towards registration fee.
- Application forms completed in all respects should reach "The Chairperson (PG Admission), Office of the Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620015, Tamil Nadu".
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in entrance test conducted by NITT and the qualifying degree examination marks.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms: May 22, 2015
- Date of entrance exam: June 7, 2015
- Announcement of results: June 17, 2015
For further information, visit NIT Tiruchirappalli