National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme commencing in 2014.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
The candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score, group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- for SC / ST) drawn in favor of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, Srinivasnagar, should be payable at SBI, Suratkal / Canara Bank, NITK Campus.
- The completed application form, along with DD should reach the below address.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Admission order issued by the competent authority.
- Original marks card of qualifying examinations.
- CAT 2013 score card
- Bachelor's degree certificate or provisional pass certificate issued by the university.
- Date of birth certificate in original
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC
- Transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Physically handicapped / Challenged certificate, if applicable.
Last date for the submission of application form is 15th February 2014.
National Institute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist,
Mangalore, Karnataka - 575025.
Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.