National Institute of Technology (NIT), Srinagar has invited applications for admissions into Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Admissions are offered in the departments of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering in the research area of Analog VLSI Design and Digital VLSI Design respectively, under the Visvesvaraya Ph.D Scheme for Electronics & IT for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have completed B. E. /B. Tech in Electronics & Communication / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or not less than 60%.
- Candidates nust have M. E. /M. Tech in relevant field of engineering with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 or not less than 60%.
How to Apply?
- Click Here to download the application
- The duly filled in application form should be submitted in person or can be sent by speed post to Head, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Hazratbal Srinagar 190 006, along with the documents and Demand Draft.
- DD should for Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- only in case of SC/ST candidates) should be drawn in favour of "DIRECTOR NIT SRINAGAR"
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in written test and interview.
- Last date to submit the applications: December 04, 2015 before 5pm
- Date of announcement of short-listed candidates on website: December 04, 2015
- Date of written test and interview: Wednesday, December 09, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university' s website