National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur has invited applications for admission into full time regular/ sponsored/ self financed/ part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
The programmes are offered in Department of Applied Geology, Bio Medical, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Application (MCA), Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering & Physics for the session 2015.
- Candidates should have master degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management/ Architecture/ Planning/ Humanities and Social Science or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the institute
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA /CPI at Master's degree, is essential for admission in Ph.D programme
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the university's website
- Application fee Rs 200 has to be paid by OC and OBC category applicant. For SC/ST/PH candidates, the application fee is Rs 100
- The filled applications along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Director, NIT Raipur" payable at Raipur should be sent to the following address "The Registrar, NIT Raipur, CG 492010"
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination
- Candidates who are regular faculty and staff member of NIT Raipur and have successfully completed their probation period need not appear for the written entrance examination
- Similarly, UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ teacher fellowship holder/ M.Phil passed candidates need not take up the written entrance examination
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection
- Last date for submission of application forms: April 20, 2015.
- For more information, visit www.rit.edu.in/ritee