Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur for admission to full time regular/ sponsored/ self financed/ part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes.
Programmes are offered in Department of Applied Geology, Bio Medical, Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Application (MCA), Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering & Physics for the session 2016.
- Candidates should have completed master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management/ Architecture/ Planning/ Humanities and Social Science or any other equivalent qualification recognised by the institute
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA /CPI at master's degree is essential for admission in Ph.D programme of the institute
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination can also apply
How to Apply?
- Click Here to obtain the application form
- Application fee is Rs 200/- should be paid by the OC and OBC category applicant. while Rs 100 should be paid by the SC/ST/PH candidates
- The filled applications along with a crossed DD towards application fee should be drawn in favour of "Director, NIT Raipur", payable at Raipur should be sent to the following address: "The Registrar, NIT Raipur, CG 492010"
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on candidate's performance in the written test
- Regular faculty and staff member of NIT Raipur who have successfully completed their probation period are not required to appear for the written entrance examination
- Candidates who have qualifying scores in the UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ teacher fellowship holder/ M.Phil passed candidates need not have to appear in written entrance examination
All shortlisted candidates are expected to attend the interview for the final selection
Last date to submit application forms: April 25, 2016