Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT-M), Shillong for the admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Admissions are offered for the session January 2016.
- Candidates should have completed master's degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management Sciences/ or master's degree in the allied subjects with consistently good academic record and a minimum of 60% marks) or an equivalent CGPA in the master's degree.
- Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech with an aggregate of 75% marks or equivalent GPA with valid GATE score are also eligible to apply.
For Ph. D in Humanities and Social Sciences: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 55% marks in the master's degree.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) should be paid through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of "NIT Meghalaya" payable at Shillong.
For more details on application procedure, visit their website
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to appear for a written test on topics in his/ her discipline.
- Based on candidate's performance in the written test he/she will be called for interview.
- Last date to apply online: November 27, 2015
- Last date of submit the application form: December 08, 2015
For more information on college and courses, visit the university' website