National Institute of Technology (NIT), Suratkal, Karnataka invites applications for admission to Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Technology (M.TEch) programme, commencing in 2014-15.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D., M.Tech (Sponsored) and M.Tech (Research) Programmes , for the academic year 2014-15.
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Employed professionals having experience and proven competence aspiring for Ph.D programme will be considered under external registration and will be allowed to pursue their research at their own location of work. A minimum of one semester residential requirement is to be completed by all external registrants.
Candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any of the rcognised universities.
How to apply:
- Application form and information brochure can also be downloaded from NITK website http://www.nitk.ac.in and completed application form is to be sent to the Asst. Registrar (Academic) NITK, along with necessary dd for Rs. 500/- (in case of SC/ST Rs. 150/-) drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at Mangalore.
- Application without the D.D for the required amount will not be considered.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 16th June 2014.
- Preparing preliminary merit list on 20th June 2014.
- Selection test and interview will be held from 03rd to 04th July 2014.
National Instittute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist,
Mangalore, Karnataka - 575025.
Ph No: 0824 - 2474061.