National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur invites applications for admission to full time and part time Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme, commencing in 2014.
The Ph.D programmes are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
- Candidates must have master's degree in relevant discipline with 65% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates with B.Tech degree in relevant discipline and valid GATE score are also eligible to apply for Ph.D.
How to apply:
- The application from can be downloaded from the official website of NIT Jamshedpur.
- The filled application form along with dd of Rs 1,000/- (RS 500/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Director, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, payable at SBI RIOT Branch (code 1882), NIT Jamshedpur.
- Last date for receipt of application form is June 27.
- Date of interview at NIT-J is on July 18.
Associate Dean (Academic PG&R),
NIT Jamshedpur - 831014.
Tel: 0657 - 2374248.