Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad invites applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, commencing in the year 2015.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
The candidate will be selected based on written test score, personal interview, written communication and academic performance.
- Applicants are required to appear for Common Admission Test 2014 conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). IMNU will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMNU. IIM have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students / NRI / Person of Indian origin / Gulf Countries and South Est Asia candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores. However NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
How to apply:
- The application forms are available in official website of Nirma University.
- Fill in the on line application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1500/- by credit card / debit card / net banking.
- The filled application form along with demand draft for Rs. 1500/- in favor of "Institute of Management, Nirma University" Payable at Ahmedabad should be submitted to the admission office of Nirma University.
Last date for the submission of application form is on December 15, 2014.
Institute of Managament,
Ahmedabad - 382481.
Tel: 02717 - 241900.