Applications are invited by Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), Mohali for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) and Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes for the academic session 2015-17.
Courses offered are:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design (Knits)
- Textile Design
- Garment Manufacturing Technology
- Fashion Marketing and Management
For B.Sc programmes
- Candidates must have passed the the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination or any equivalent examination. OR
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects. Or
- 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
For M.Sc programmes
- Candidate must have B.Sc/ B.Tech /B.E degree or B.A/B.Com/BBA/BCA with any one of the following subject: Economics /Statistics /Management/ Marketing/ Mathematics/ Textile / Fashion / Accounts/ Computers/ Homescience/ any other related diploma
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- General category candidates are requird to pay Rs. 1750/-; while SC/ST candiates and PWD are required to pay Rs.1150/-
- Payment can be made through credit/debit card or through DD at the time of online submission of application. DD must be drawn in favour of Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology Payable at Mohali.
- The duly filled in online application forms are to be sent to "The Project Manger CMS, All India Management Association, Management House, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003 ".
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institute.
- Last date of receipt of the filled forms: May 25, 2015
- Availability of admit card: after May 28, 2015
- Date ofwritten entrance examination: June 4, 2015
- Declaration of written examination result: mid of June 2015
For further information, visit NIIFT Mohali