National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Haryana, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme, commencing in 2014.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
Candidates must have an B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline from any of the recognised universities.
- For B.Tech: Candidates should have a JEE Main score card.
- For M.Tech: Candidates should have a GATE Score or Entrance test score conducted by the NIFTEM.
- For Ph.D: Candidates should have a entrance test score conducted by the NIFTEM followed by personal interview or GATE/ NET certificate.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The filled application form, along with fee of Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST) paid through DD or debit / credit card.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 2014
Head, Admission cell,
NIFTEM, Plot No. 97,
Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate,
Kundli - 131028, Sonepet,
Tel: 0130 - 2219762.