Applications have been invited by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi for the admissions to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Design, Management and Technology for the academic session 2016.
Candidates who are interested should have to apply on or before April 18.
Candidates must have completed a post graduation degree in Design, Management or Technology from a recognised university/ institute.
For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official website to apply online
- Duly filled in application should be sent to the following address: 'Director (Admissions) National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016 before the last date
Application fee of Rs, 300/- should be filled through demand draft, drawn in favour of NIFT, New Delhi payable at Delhi
Selection of candidates will be based on the research proposal and personal interview
- Last date to fill up online application: April 18
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: April 29
- Date of interview and selection: May 16
- Date of result declaration: May 31
For more details on college, candidates should have to visit the official website