National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programme in Embedded Systems (ES) and Electronics Design Technology (EDT).
Admissions are offered for the academic session 2015.
- The candidate shall be an Indian national
- The candidate should have passed the B.Tech programme or equivalent from an institution approved by the All India Council for Technical Education
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the engineering degree examination. For SC/ST candidates, a pass in the engineering degree course is sufficient.
- For SEBC/PWD candidates, a minimum of 54% (aggregate) marks in the engineering degree examination is mandatory.
- However non GATE candidates can also apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee Rs 1000 should be paid by the candidates belonging to general category while candidates belonging to SC/St have to pay Rs 500 towards the fee
- After filling all the required fields, a print out of the application should be taken and sent to the M.Tech coordinator, NIELIT Calicut along with the appropriate application fees
- The application with all the enclosures should be sent by registered post/speed post to the following address:‘M.Tech Coordinator, NIELIT, PB No. 5, NIT Campus P.O, Calicut - 673 601 Kerala'.
- Admission shall normally be restricted to those candidates who have a valid GATE score
- They will be considered against the vacancies due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score. These unfilled GATE seats will be filled with non GATE candidates from Kerala state, the selection of which shall be based on marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- Last date for submission of completed application: June 30, 2015.
- For more information on college, click here