National Law University (NLU), Delhi has invited applications for admissions into 5 years Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (B.A-LL.B) Hons and 1 year Master of Law (LL.M).
The programmes are offered for the academic year 2015-16.
B.A.LL.B (Hons) Programme
- Candidates should have senior secondary school examination (10+2 system) or equivalent examination with 50% marks
- The candidates who are appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2015 are eligible to apply
- Candidates should have LL.B or an equivalent degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ persons with disability)
- The candidates who are appearing in final LL.B examination in April/May, 2015 are also eligible to apply
How to Apply
- Candidates can visit the official website and apply online
- Interested candidates should apply only online with a payment of Rs 3, 000 for general candidates, Rs 1, 000 in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges along with copy of requisite caste/person with disability certificate
- Selection will be made on the basis of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) conducted by the university
- Last date of application: April 11, 2015
- Date of AILET: May 03, 2015
For more information, visit www.nludelhi.ac.in