National Institute of Fashion Technology, invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, commencing in 2015 in its 15 constituent colleges.
The programmes are offered in:
Undergraduate Programmes are:
- Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design in Knitwear Design
- Bachelor of Design in Leather Design
- Bachelor of Design in Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology in Apparel Production
Postgraduate Programmes are:
- Master of Design in Design
- Master of Fashion Management
- Master of Fashion Technology in Fashion Technology
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board of education.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline in design from any recognised university.
Entrance Test Pattern:
Entrance test paper contains objective type questions. This test will contains various section as given below:
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Last date for online registration is January 10, 2015.
- Entrance exam will be held on February 8 and 22, 2015.
- Personal interview and group discussion will be held from April to May 2015.