The Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2015) for admission into Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course to all recognized institution all over the country commencing in the session 2015.
NATA 2013 online registration starts from March 30, 2015.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised board of examinations are eligible to take up NATA 2015.
- Candidates are eligible for B.Arch programmes if they have secured min 50% marks in the qualifying examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A minimum score of 80 is required by the candidates, in order to qualify for the architectural universities and institutions.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for NATA 2015. Click here to apply.
- Application forms are to filled and submitted online with the payment of fee of Rs.1250/- using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan.
- After successful registration, candidates can select a test centre at a convenient location.
|Online registration begins||March 30, 2015|
|NATA 2015 starts from||April 1, 2015|
|NATA 2015 last date||August 21, 2015|
For further information, visit www.nata.in/2015