Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET), Mody Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Rajasthan invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course commencing in 2014.
The B.Tech course are offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Integrated MBA (Tech.) - (B. Tech. + M.B.A. Programme with specialisation in Computer Science & Engineering).
- Integrated MBA (Tech.) - (B. Tech. + M.B.A. Programme with specialisation in Electronics & Communication Engineering).
- Integrated B. Tech + M. Tech Programme in Computer Science & Engineering.
- Integrated B. Tech + M. Tech Programme in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 of CBSE or its equivalent of any board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
Admission will be based on All India Rank (AIR) of JEE (Main) - 2014 / State level Engineering Entrance Test / MITS Engineering Entrance Test (MEET 2014).
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Mody University.
- Hard copy of the application form will be available for the fee of Rs 600/-.
Last date for receiving admission application form is 15th April 2014.
MEET / MMET 2014 exam will be conducted on 20th and 21st April 2014.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
Mody University of Science and Technology,
Lakshmangarh, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan 332311.